Maximum freedom for a constantly evolving packaging. Scandolara has always shown that it knows how to best interpret the physical characteristics of polymers, producing plastic tubes, extruded or coextruded, which guarantee protection, safety and recyclability, but also aesthetic effects with a strong impact.
Attention to the market, research and flexibility are the key factors that have guided Scandolara to design and patent numerous solutions with a high technological and service content, with a focus on new recycled or renewable materials:
• Beauty, range of specific PE tubes for make-up and skin care;
• Poliglass, very high transparent tube;
• Z47 Ag Tube Sterilizing System®, a system consisting of a tube and cap with bactericidal action, which allows to formulate products with reduced use of preservatives.
• Coex, co-extruded barrier PE/EVHO/PE;
• Green Heart, co-extruded PE tube with rHDPE certified inside layer;
• rHDPE Blend, tube produced with a mix of 50% rHPDE and LLDPE in blend;
• Pure Green, produced with Braskem PE coming from renewable sources,
• The Single 100% PE, mono-material tube with body, shoulder and closure in PE.
Plastic tubes are produced in 6 diameters, from 19 to 50mm, with capacity from 8ml to 300ml, and can be combined with a large cap range, with the entire flip top orientated caps (diameter 30, 35, 40 and 50mm) on which Sleeves can be applied to guarantee the inviolability of the product.
Great attention to design and decorations: the plastic tubes can be printed up to eight off-set colours with UV inks, silk screen printed in 5 colours, but also decorated, off-line in a separate department, with hot foil stamping, as well as labelled.
In addition to timely innovations, Scandolara supports and finds new solutions to the wishes of the most creative customers.